Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 6

Today started kinda boring, then became exciting.

Woke up late (about noon local time), met up with friends at someone's house.

Went to another doner shop, got more potentially ECEH-laced food. I'm still feeling fine.

Stopped by the sunday flea market, picked up what I am pretty sure is a knock-off zippo and an old-school camera (with no film).

Here's a picture of the current contents of my pockets:


from left to right, top to bottom: Gel pen, wallet, new lighter, folding knife, chapstick, old-ass candybar cellphone, and 2.50 in Euro.

We were hanging out in a park but were chased out by what I think were [ http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maikäfer ].

Relatively uneventful, insofar as days go. Got myself a red keffiyeh, too. The sunday market has loads of great bargains (including sehr preiswert fruit juices).


Also related: the clubs here play just as much terrible music as those in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment