Friday, June 24, 2011

24 June 2011

I've decided to just scrap the possibility of the date-counting scheme. Maybe after I've finished logging all this.

Today was absolutely awesome. Went to Kletterwald disati [ Link ] and got to demonstrate my confidence while far above the ground as well as teach other people to be confident in themselves.

Ate lunch with the group, ended up hanging out on a beach, where I proceeded to dirty up my pair of old, denim-like Converse All-Stars, and followed up by getting them soaked with water. Altogether a terrible sequence of events that could have been avoided, if I had the foresight to bring sandals. Live and learn, I suppose.

I've gotten some decent pictures, but I'll start uploading them later. I'll definitely put the ones that I've taken (and if possible, the ones that others have taken) on picasa or this blog or somewhere that it is freely accessible and easy to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment