Monday, June 20, 2011

Day ? + 3: Actual

Today was pretty much awesome. Presentation went well, and it continued to be super-rainy.

Forgot my umbrella on the way to the concert, but it ended up being okay.

Got to hear Arctic Monkeys, the music was excellent. The opening band was likewise good.

Turns out that mosh pits aren't always terrible, but from what I gather, the pit was tame because Arctic Monkeys isn't really moshing music- whatever that means.

I do not regret going even one bit, but I wish this tinnitus would clear up by the time I wake up tomorrow.

Should be heading out to Pottsdam, if I recall correctly. Afterwards, we're headed to the local music festival, where alles ist kostenlos. Supposedly like SXSW, but multicultural and 100% free-of-charge.


1 comment:

  1. Mosh pits can be brutal... or they can be just some people gently shoving each other.

    ReplyDelete