Monday, August 1, 2011

Back in Deutschland.

This one's a bit long.

Went on a boat with the family, visited lots of places around the Baltic Sea.

Got off the boat a bit lot more exhausted than when I got on. So much for "vacation".

Currently at Berlin Schlachtensee, meeting new people and meeting new jerks.

Whatevs.

Making lots of friends here by virtue of knowing how to leverage a BackTrack USB and/or a USB PyBlade. (Dat keyring of multipurpose USBs...)

Social engineering prevails once again.

Somehow other people are finding out that I've got access- I think one of the Russians might have spilled the beans.

Whatevs.

I figure if they change the password, it'll only be a day or two before I can get ahold of another password.

Worst case scenario, I'll ask for the password.

Another possibility is sneaking a WLAN AP into the PC-Pool, and having it 99% cloaked. That'd probably be less detectable and more or less "okay".

Still, keeping this under wraps is becoming more and more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment