Sunday, July 3, 2011

3 Jul 2011

Dun goofed today.

For the past few days, this rather thick, unhelpful, and clearly baggage-laden shrew has been absolutely obnoxious. She went out of her way to come into the mens' dormitory and wake me up- specifically me, every time, and in a manner intended to be obnoxious.

She's also expressed signs of a clear lack of self-esteem- she doesn't make a big deal about her weight. Props for that. She does, however, make an issue of how she's "never had any real best friends" because she moved around a bunch and has "identity issues" for the same reason.

It came to a head today when she came into my room- on a sunday, where we have an entire day's worth of free time, and woke me up with a spritz to the face- I'm assuming it was water, but that isn't the point.

The fact that she has woken me from comfortable sleep several times, even after I asked her to leave me alone. No bueno.

Took the day off.

Wasn't hungry, didn't eat anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment